Quezon City Jobs Payroll Associate Position at Demo Power Phillippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Payroll Associate. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Demo Power Phillippines Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱20,000 - ₱23,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Demo Power Phillippines Inc.|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.000|
- Ensures timely and accurate payment processing of company expenditures
- Knowledgeable in accounting analysis
- Payroll related transactions including payroll entries
- Process Alphalist Witholding Tax Compensation
- Prepare vouchers, checks and issue payments
- Preferably have bachelor’s degree of any Accounting or Finance related course
- At least 1 year to 6 months of working experience in payroll function
- Knowledgeable using formulas in Excel esp. ( Pivot & Vlookup )
- Can Start ASAP
- Willing to be assigned in Bagumbayan Libis, Quezon City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Demo Power Philippines, Inc., 108 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Demo Power is a marketing services company that focuses mainly on in-store product demonstrations and sampling. Demo Power Philippines (DP) has partnerships with key supermarkets nationwide to exclusively conduct product demos inside their selling area.
DP effectively integrates the crucial elements of Brand Communication, Display and Effective Trial and allows them to interact at one instantaneous moment to create an experience, which can help hasten the process of conversion to a Client’s brand.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: A4A199915963
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Brgy.Libis