National Capital Region Jobs Merchandising Assistant Position at Suyen Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Suyen Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Merchandising Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
The merchandise planner is responsible for achieving sales and inventory plans in our retail stores that meet the assigned financial targets and company objectives. He or she drives the sales plan through consistent focus on studying the business, monitoring inventory and sales performance. This position works closely with merchandising, allocations, and store operations and must partner with the merchant to optimize store assortments by clustering for multiple channels of distribution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and forecasts for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels.
- Responsible for reviewing stock to sales ratios, responding to changing sales trends, and ensuring plan sales, plan markups, and plan markdowns are achieved by departments
- Create allocation strategies based on seasonality, trend, store capacity and stock-to-sales, partnering with allocations to develop and implement these strategies
- Perform bottoms up planning in terms of key item flow, sku sales plans, average stock, and replenishment requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably a graduate of Industrial Engineering course, Business Management course or its equivalent
- Computer proficiency with advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Requires sharp analytical skills
- Must have 2 – 5 years of experience as a Merchandise Planner in a medium to large size retailer
- Strong aptitude with numbers and clear understanding of retail math
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines particularly timely reports to merchants/principals.
- Superior communication skills; able to communicate persuasively, influentially and responsibly across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Suyen Corporation - Pasay Office, 2214 Tolentino St, Pasay, 1308 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Filipino pride "BENCH/"
- Carries the most exciting brands from all around the world
- Founded in 1987 with more than 6,000 employees
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be a recognized world brand among the best world brands
When we create, we inspire.
When we make, we innovate.
When we lead, we serve.
BENCH/ began in 1987 as a small store selling men’s t-shirts. Then, it grew at an unparalleled rate becoming the pioneer in the use of celebrity endorsers, television, and giant billboards to propel a fashion brand that offers premium quality products at affordable prices.
From being the number one store of men’s apparel, BENCH/ has grown to include a ladies’ line, underwear, fragrances, housewares, snacks, and a wide array of other lifestyle products. Throughout the years, BENCH/ has achieved the distinction of being present virtually in every retail space in the Philippines, and has built a worldwide network of stores and outlets, reaching as far as the United States, the Middle East, and China.
As it sliced through demographic divisions -- age, gender, socio-economic status -- a stirring slogan, “BENCH/ is forever”, became the company’s abiding creed.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO, Free Uniform, Leave Credits, Dependents Scholarship Grant, Loans, Smart Casual, 5 Working days/week
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City