Quezon City Jobs Liaison Staff Position at DES Financing Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, DES Financing Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Liaison Staff and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱17,000 - ₱21,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||DES Financing Corporation|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.000|
The role shall assist the Liaison Service Unit Manager in the following functions:
- Strengthen relationship and act as the communication channel of the Management with the external stakeholders/partners
- Provide support in the Operations group by handling queries, verifying and following the status of the client’s ID application
- Manage the approval of all billing requirements, including those with discrepancies, incomplete documents among others with the AFP-Records Management Branch (RMB).
- Provide support in the day-to-day operation of the Process & Availment department
- Collaborate and work hand-in-hand with the Collections Department to ensure timely collection
- Ready to embrace the DES Purpose, Culture & Values
- Can adapt in an ever changing work environment and setting
- Ready to have FUN and be CREATIVE in the workplace
- Tech-savvy and inspires INNOVATION
- Can quickly establish excellent rapport with internal/external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and other basic computer applications
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DES FINANCING CORPORATION, Murphy, 181 Col. Bonny Serrano Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Family-oriented work environment
- FUN in the workplace
- Competitive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DES Financing Corporation started as a Lending Investor, whose main purpose was to extend character loans to the pensioners of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to support their varied financial needs and to augment their standard of living. Our steady growth through the years eventually warranted our conversion into the financing corporation that it is today.
Together, we enable and inspire to enrich the generation and the nation
Together we are one family with a proud heritage, passionately committed to be the most efficient and customer-focused financial service provider to the men and women who once wore the uniform.
To grow our business –
• by providing quality service when and where our clients want them for them to meet their financial needs, toachieve economic success and financial security;
• by building positive, lasting relationships with our clients;
• by creating an environment where our employees can learn, grow and be fulfilled in their work.
Family. Integrity. Innovation. Exellence. Ownership. Agility
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 140501
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Leaves, Management prerogative bonuses, Office Uniform
- Specific Location: Cubao