National Capital Region Jobs Inventory Management Associate Position at The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Inventory Management Associate in our company, The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE)|
|Position||Inventory Management Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Reviews procurement documents of items to be delivered and prepares the necessary documentation for the identification and assignment of the purchased item. Interfaces with the Procurement Section for the details of the purchased items.
- Receives/inspects purchased fixed assets or other items, delivered according to Purchase Order (PO),
- Delivers received items to requesting division/department and issues Acknowledgement Receipt (AR).
- Ensures safekeeping of fixed assets and related reports/files through proper recording/documentation.
- Coordinates with Administrative Services Department (ASD) and other departments during deployment and performs monitoring of all asset movement.
- Performs fixed assets inventory analysis and techniques to ensure appropriate planning, forecasting and/or provisioning of supplies and parts.
- In-charge of the annual physical asset count and prepares report on the said activity.
- Handles fixed asset disposal.
- Prepares and submits monthly report or as needed.
- Handles the management of PSE’s mobile phone program.
- Performs related duties as needed or assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): knowledgeable in inventory management system, keen attention to details, organized, computer literate
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Willing to work on-site (BGC, Taguig)
- Can start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc., PSE Tower, 5th Avenue corner 28th Street, BGC 1634, Taguig, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Conscious of its role as the mirror of a vibrant economy and a provider of attractive returns to all its stakeholders, the Philippine Stock Exchange is a globally recognized and technology-based organization that facilitates the development of the Philippine capital markets and exemplifies excellent work practices to both our employees and stakeholders.
- A premier exchange with world-class standards for trading securities and raising capital that serves as a strong engine for a robust economy.
- Offer products and services responsive to the needs of investors and other stakeholders.
- Provide a facility for fair, accurate, complete and timely information about listed companies, while extending market education and awareness programs to investors.
- Be a preferred venue for raising capital.
- Practice and promote good governance within the Exchange and among listed companies and trading participants.
- Operate efficiently to optimize shareholder value.
- Adopt world-class systems and global best practices for an efficient, fair and orderly market.
- Develop a highly motivated and professional workforce, committed to serve and excel.
- Industry: Stockbroking/Securities
- Registration No.: phisenc
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), NA