Quezon City Jobs Hris Specialist Position at Affinity Express Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HRIS Specialist. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Affinity Express Philippines, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Affinity Express Philippines, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This role is responsible for the day-to-day processing of employee benefit requirements and other related reports, the accuracy of employee information on HRIS, and payroll processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A. HR & Information System and Records
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of encoded/captured employee information (status: active, inactive;probationary, fixed term, regular), Service Incentive Leave balance and accruals, etc
- Ensures employee records are organized and filed in their respective 201 folders (hard and soft copy)
- Creates new department, position title, job grade, vertical and subvertical, attendance status, cost center, custom fields etc
- Ensures holidays are correctly and timely tagged in the system
- Provides advice on the resolution of attendance and online application issues
- Process deputy requests within SLA
- Ensures data on HRIS are correct/aligned with the HRMS details for Tableau reporting
- Updates HRIS dashboard – posts new and deactivates old announcements and company policies timely, survey, etc
- Updates, approves and maintains correct employee profiles (personal and employment details, time and attendance eligibility, organizational structure and assignment, COGs and Cost Centers, etc.)
- Tracks SunFish tickets, coordinates with HRIS vendor, and keeps team lead updated with issues, status and resolutions
- Keeps self-up to date with system maintenance schedule, upgrades/new features, etc and releases advisories and/or announcements pertaining to such changes or downtime schedule
- Coordinates with the outsourced technical team for the scoping, UAT and testing for the customization and enhancement
- Conducts orientation should there be new or enhanced system facility to the managers and deputies and payroll orientations to the new employees
- Participates and assists with the business requirement discussion and meeting regarding HRIS.
- Protects sensitive employee and company information and maintains its confidentiality.
- Act/serve as resource person for other internal HRIS (admin) users.
- Generates Certificate of Employment for Active employee
- Reviews and makes recommendation on HRIS related proposals and quotations, Prepared RFPs for HRIS licenses
- HRIS Dummy account management
B. Reports and Communication Materials
- Responsible for the monthly HR reports and analysis such as, but not limited to recruitment & attrition report, headcount report, late hour report, attendance rating report, cost to company, sustainability for AGC, internet subsidy, etc.
- Assists in timely submission of monthly and annual DOLE OSH compliance reports and other government requested/required data (Compressed Work-Week, TWA)
- Creates and/or updates organizational chart
- Corporate SMS Tool Administration (adding new hires, deleting resigned employees, updates, sending messages, training new users, request for additional credits as needed)
- Researches, collates information and/or updates to be included in the monthly HR Total Rewards Bulletin
- Creates posters and infographics (HRTR released)
C. Benefits Processing
- Assists in preparing rewards & recognition certificates and distribution, as applicable
- Reviews billing statements from vendors related to employee benefits
- Acts of project lead in some government events (SS, HMDF webinars, Onsite ID application Kiosks)
- Serves as resource person for statutory remittance processing (queries, etc).
- Assists employee “life changes” process including appropriate filing and submission of forms, and impact on statutory and company requirements
D. Payroll Processing
- Back up approver for HRIS payroll-related requests/entries, such as but not limited to loans, status, salary, etc. are correct for payroll processing
- Assist in processing and releasing final pays and other related documents to resigned employee’s connection
- Assist in processing semi-monthly payroll for active employees.
- Reviews attendance status of new joiners and coordinate status and issues with employee’s immediate supervisor (fortnightly)
- Recommends salaries to be put on hold based on attendance review results
E. Other Responsibilities
- Participates in internal and external audit
- Collaborates with teammates to ensure all tickets or responses to the HR TR Inquiry form are handled within SLA
- Creates complete and detailed documentations of Total Rewards processes and tasks
- Assist and planning, organizing and implementation of HR events (Wellness Month, etc)
- Assist HRTR Lead with regard to guiding, assisting and coaching other teammates
- Accepts tasks assigned by superiors with minimal handover
- Regularly coordinates, collaborates and interacts with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement
- Abides by the policies and rules of the company and act in a professional manner at all times
- Performs/renders other duties or special projects, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||AffinityX – UP Ayala Technohub (Delta Building), 4th Floor, Building Delta UP-AyalaLand TechnoHub, 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are
Affinity Express Philippines, Inc. (AEPI), is a member of the Ayala Group through Ayala Corporation's subsidiary Livelt Investments.
Under the brand name AffinityX, we are the leading white-label creative and marketing services partner for companies that help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) build stronger businesses and brands. Our clients range from local media companies, retailers, ad agencies, and networks to SMB aggregators. Our solutions target companies with large bases of SMB customers who demand rapid, quality work at high scale. Our deep investment in our cloud platform, process automation, proprietary methodologies, and global network of creative talent has resulted in a highly scalable business model well-positioned for accelerated growth.
We encourage a decentralized and entrepreneurial culture that rewards teamwork, continuous improvement, innovation, and a results-oriented attitude. Our success is directly attributable to the team's knowledge, experience, and motivation, its in-depth understanding of best-in-class technologies, and a culture that encourages undertaking initiatives leading to client satisfaction, expanded contracts, and new opportunities.
What we do
AffinityX assists small and medium-sized business owners create logos, design print ads, build websites, and set up digital advertising campaigns. The following are among the major services that our company provides:
- Digital Services:Websites and landing pages, Email Marketing, Social Media,
- Advertising Services:HTML5 Online/ Mobile Social Ads, Programmatic Advertising,
Google PPC,Video, Print Ads, Ad Operations (Display/ PPC)
- Premedia Services:Logo Design, Marketing Collateral, Business Documents,
Signs, PagePlanning and and Pagination
- Partner Services: Workflow Optimization, Complex Integration, Sales Training
and Marketing Support Should be Page Planning and
Where we are
AffinityX Manila, Philippines
4F Building Delta, UP AyalaLand Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman,
Quezon City 1101
AffinityX Illinois, USA
2175 Point Blvd, Suite 200, Elgin, IL 60123
AffinityX Pune, India
6F, Wing 3, Cluster D, EON Kharadi Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
IT & ITES, Special Economic Zone,Plot No 1, Survey No 77, Kharadi
Knowledge Park, MIDC, Kharadi, Pune India 411 014
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Casual Attire, 5 days a week, rotational shift
- Specific Location: Quezon City