National Capital Region Jobs Finance Assistant (sucat, Paranaque) Position at Ginebra San Miguel Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ginebra San Miguel Inc.|
|Position||Finance Assistant (sucat, Paranaque)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Experience/background in the same role can be an advantage but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Possess good communication skill both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Willing to be based/assigned in Sucat, Paranaque City office,
JOB DESCRIPTION: The employee will perform the following tasks related to Accounts Receivable management:
- Receiving and counting of collections and remittances
- Checking of Sales Orders
- Monitoring of Credit Limit
- Checking of outlet’s SOA
- Bank pick-up assisting
- Checking and validation of Route Sales Report (RSR)
- Releasing of Deviation Memo
- Recording and clearing of collections
- Credit notes and CWT checking, parking, and clearing
- Inventory shakedown and count
- Monitoring and inventory of accountable forms
- AR reporting
- AR confirmation
- Receiving of transmitted documents
Other tasks assigned to the employee:
- Expense reimbursements checking and parking
- Receiving of payment documents
- Promo inventory count
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Make a difference in the community
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ginebra San Miguel Inc. (GSMI) is the maker of the world’s largest selling gin Ginebra San Miguel, and the hard liquor arm of San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the largest and most diverse conglomerate in the Philippines.
GSMI has produced some of the most recognizable brands in the Philippine liquor market including the world’s no. 1 selling gin Ginebra San Miguel, GSM Blue, GSM Blue Flavors, Ginebra San Miguel Premium Gin, Antonov Vodka, Primera Light Brandy, and the market leader in the Chinese wine category Vino Kulafu.
Ginebra San Miguel, the company’s flagship product was first produced in 1834 by a family-owned distillery in Manila, making it the Philippines’ pioneering gin.
Through the years, Ginebra San Miguel has been recognized for its high quality and taste. It has been successively awarded with a Gold Quality Label by the prestigious Monde Selection International Institute for Quality Selections.
GSMI’s partnership with SMC that started in August 1987 paved the way for wider distribution and the introduction of a Philippine branded gin to the world.
GSMI operates five bottling facilities strategically located throughout the Philippines – Cabuyao, Laguna; Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan; Cauayan City, Isabela; Ligao City, Albay; and Mandaue City, Cebu.
Among GSMI’s subsidiaries are Distileria Bago Inc. (DBI), a distillery located at Bago City, Negros Occidental and Thai San Miguel Liquor Co., Ltd. (TSML), a distillery and bottling facility located in Kanchanaburi, Thailand, which produces beverage-grade alcohol and liquor products for local distribution.
GSMI ensures that consumers have immediate access to its liquor products through its vast distribution network.
In line with its commitment in providing only the highest quality of liquor products to its consumers, GSMI’s facilities and its subsidiaries have garnered numerous quality accreditations including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
GSMI continues the tradition of excellence of its flagship Ginebra San Miguel, expanding its brand portfolio with new and diverse products that cater to the evolving tastes of the market.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Head Office: Mon to Fri | Manufacturing Plants: Mon to Sat
- Specific Location: Sucat, Paranaque City