Quezon City Jobs Esl Quality Control Staff Position at RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company RareJob Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of esl quality control staff and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱18,000 - ₱23,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||RareJob Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Esl Quality Control Staff|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.000|
What you’ll do:
Research and Analysis
- Gathers needed information and studies related to Audit and Quality Assurance.
- Studies and conducts tests on the information and studies gathered.
- Conducts analysis, creates summary reports, and recommends based on the research and hypothesis tests that have been conducted.
Development and Production
- Develops processes and schemes based on the Research and Analysis results.
- Conducts intermittent revisions to further improve the process.
- Devises tools that are to be used for the processes and schemes which have been developed.
- Conducts intermittent revisions to further improve the tools.
- Create assessment sheets.
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course (Education, English)
- 1 – 2 years of related work experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Experience in academic research and development
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English
- Excellent in project/task management
- Can work well with a team
- Goal-oriented, passionate, highly proactive, and with a strong sense of ownership
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-Time Office-Based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2024. All assessments will be done online.
Not required, but very useful:
- ESL background
- Education/English majors are preferred but NOT required
- TESOL certification
- Knowledgeable in Second Language Acquisition
- Being a RareJob tutor
What you’ll get:
- ₱18,00 – 23,00 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||RareJob, Unit 1003 10/F Coher Center, 1424 Quezon Ave, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Bi-annual Performance-based Increase and Bonus
- HMO Coverage Upon First Day
- PHP2,800 Additional Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RareJob is the largest Online English Tutorial service in Japan with the most Japanese students and Filipino tutors. We now have over 4,00 home-based tutors who teach with us and earn considerable portions of their income by facilitating online English lessons to our students.
To encourage 10 Million Japanese to speak fluent English.
Chances for everyone, everywhere.
RareJob Inc. is a Japanese-owned company with RareJob Philippines, Inc. as its subsidiary.
We started our humble beginnings in 2007 with our head office in Tokyo, Japan and our subsidiary office in Quezon City, Philippines.Through the synergistic efforts of our staff in Japan and The Philippines, we have consistently remained as the top company in the industry.
For over 10 years, RareJob has been able to help thousands of Filipinos augment their income.Tutors are able to "work at their own pace at their own place" because RareJob offers flexible work hours and operates with a work-from-home set-up.
As the leading pioneer in the online English industry, We have helped hundreds of thousands of students enhance their English skills through one-on-one online lessons which are supplemented by a variety of learning materials and services designed to provide the best online learning experience there is.Despite growing competition, RareJob continues to strive for the realization of its mission by staying true to its vision of providing chances for everyone, everywhere.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. as its only subsidiary provides management and administrative services to RareJob Inc. to ensure smooth facilitation of its online tutorial services in the Philippines.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 007-145-905-000
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Bi-annual Performance-based Rate Increase&Bonus, Leaves, Free Lunch&Shuttle!, No Dress Code, Semi-flexible schedule (depending on position)