San Juan City Jobs Data Encoder/office Staff Position at Omnibus Bio-Medical Systems, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Omnibus Bio-Medical Systems, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of data encoder/office staff and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Omnibus Bio-Medical Systems, Inc.|
|Position||Data Encoder/office Staff|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
*Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing and recording
- Confirm that entered data accurately aligns with original documentation
- Organize and maintain original paper evidence
- Assure files are properly prepared and saved to backup drives
- Transcribe, scan or photocopy hard copy documents and forms as needed
- Self-audit your work checking for errors or duplication
- Organize files in a logical and manageable fashion
- Adhere to and meet set schedules and deadlines
- Input, track, and maintain all encoded data and records
- Perform any other office tasks that management requires assistance with (sending emails, answering phones, etc.)
- Report any major errors or inconsistencies to upper management
- Maintain report logs of in-progress and/or completed work
- Other task may be given
- College graduate of Business, Education or other related courses
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Suite and other data entry programs (Excel, Access)
- Ability to quickly process and organize information
- High attention to detail
- Able to effectively time-manage and prioritize tasks
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Finishes work in an efficient and timely manner
Salary: Php13,00.00 – Php15,00.00 per month
- Company events
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid toll fees
- Paid training
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Transportation service provided
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Juan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Data Encoder: 3 years (Required)
- Office Staff: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
|Address||Omnibus Bio Medical Systems, Incorporated, 220 Wilson, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We provide state-of-the-art technological solutions and services to key professionals in the medical laboratory industry.
We also provide wide-ranging products and application which includes: microscopy, refrigeration, incubation, sterilization, preservation, sample preparation and other laboratory equipment.
We represent the most famous brands in the market, such as:
- Olympus Microscopes - Japan
- Sanyo (Panasonic) Medical Equipment - Japan
- Hettich Centrifuges - Germany
- Kawasumi Blood Bags - Japan
- Applied Spectral Imaging - Israel
- Gamma Service Medical GmbH - Germany
- SLEE Mainz - Germany
- LMB Blood Technology - USA
- Cepheid - USA
Our team of Product Applications Specialists gives unparalleled service to our customers in the following sectors:
- Hospitals and Blood banks
- Schools and Universities
- Research Center
- Food and Pharamaceutical Industries
- Molecular Biology
Our company is currently looking for passionate individuals who would like to join our team.
If you think you are qualified for this position, kindly click the apply button on this advertisement.
Be part of our growing family.
Join us now!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Designated Uniform, Mondays - Saturdays 8AM-6PM