Quezon City Jobs Civil Engineer Position at ASTRAN MARKETING & GEN. CONTRACTOR, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Civil Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, ASTRAN MARKETING & GEN. CONTRACTOR, INC., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ASTRAN MARKETING & GEN. CONTRACTOR, INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Civil Engineer.
|Company||ASTRAN MARKETING & GEN. CONTRACTOR, INC.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
The Civil Engineer is responsible for designing and supervising infrastructure projects. They ensure each project is feasible by analyzing local and environmental impacts and making sure that they can be completed on time within the budget restrictions. Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing survey reports, long-range plans, maps and other data to design new projects
- Considering budget, regulations and environmental hazards during risk-analysis stage
- Preparing material, equipment and labor cost estimates and confirming costs are within the budget
- Forecasting design and construction timeline
- Completing and submitting all permit applications to the appropriate agencies and ensuring projects are compliant throughout the design and construction stages
- Overseeing soil testing to establish soil strength and building feasibility
- Using design software to create project drawings and renderings
- Managing repair and maintenance of infrastructure projects
- Prepare Project Profile (Monthly Status Report)
- Prepare SWA (Statement of Work Accomplished) Weekly
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Astran Marketing & Gen. Contractor, Inc., 74 Mindanao Avenue, Project 6, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Provides you a wide array of opportunity in your career
- Develops your skills and knowledge in civil engineering
- Provides statutory benefits and other incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Astran Marketing & Gen. Contractor, Inc. is a family business established in 2001 as a general merchandising companyoffering industrial chemical solutions and pest control services both in the private and the government sectors.
In 2008 the company entered the construction business in the local government of Quezon City, the largest city in Metro Manila and it is expanding its operations and projects in other key locations in othercities, in the Central Luzon and Southern Tagalog Region.
AMGCI employs at least 200 contract-based personnel, 15 office staff, and 4 field engineers.With its success, the company was able to put up several business interests in Hotel Management, Agriculture, Restaurant, Large Format Printing, and Landscape service.
AMGCI is committed to delivering customized and cutting-edge services to our clients.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days