Billing And Collection Assistant Vacancies at Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City & Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of billing and collection assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)|
|Position||Billing And Collection Assistant|
|Region||Quezon City, Taguig City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Specific Job Skills:
- Billing statement preparation and distribution to respective lot/homeowners.
- Collect and receive all payables to the homeowners association and responsible for bank deposits.
- Monitor and maintain daily collection report
- Maintain the individual ledger
- Knowledge in Property Management
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as good computer skills.
- Strong in customer service as there will be usual dealings with lot/unit owners and guests of the assigned projects
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in real estate or property management.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Willing to be assigned at Taguig or Eastwood, Quezon City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GLOBAL ESTATE RESORTS INC., Park Ave, 15/F Commerce and Industry Plaza 1030 Campus Ave. corner, McKinley Hill Dr, Taguig, Filipina|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc., Eastwood City, 9/F Eastwood Global Plaza, Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is the leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism estates in the Philippines, with a current landbank of 3,100 hectares in major tourist destinations – such as Boracay, Tagaytay and Batangas.
A Trailblazer in Integrated Tourism Estates.
GERI is positioned to be the Philippines’ powerhouse in master-planned fully integrated tourism development. It is putting the country on the global tourism map with massive, strategically located lifestyle and leisure estates in major tourist destinations.
GERI’s current portfolio of projects includes Boracay Newcoast, Boracay’s largest master-planned beach development, Twin Lakes near Metro Tagaytay, the country’s first and only vineyard resort community, Sta. Barbara Heights, a mixed-use township project in Iloilo and Southwoods City, a large-scale fully integrated township in the heart of Carmona, Cavite.
Through the leadership of real estate tycoon, Dr. Andrew L. Tan, GERI is transforming the country’s tourism landscape by enlivening the resort concept with world-class retail and business components and other exciting lifestyle elements.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 53503
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, HMO, Leave Credits, Company Uniform, Retirement Plan, HO - Mon. - Fri.; Site-based - Mon. - Sat.
- Specific Location: Eastwood City