Quezon City Jobs Assistant Buyer Position at Robinsons Department Store
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as ASSISTANT BUYER in our business office, Robinsons Department Store.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Robinsons Department Store|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A career in one of the country’s top fashion and lifestyle destinations is waiting for you!
Robinsons Department Store is looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the dynamic and vibrant world of retail.
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer. If you are committed to customer service and possess leadership skills, then you will be a perfect addition to our team.
The Assistant Buyer’s role is to:
- Prepare purchase orders and invoices for merchandise requests.
- Provide adequate analysis and feedback on merchandise sales performance per store.
- Assist and recommend assortment, price, and quantity.
- Monitor movement of merchandise.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Robinsons Department Store, 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Department Store is one of the premier shopping destinations in the country today. Whether you need it or you just got to have it, Robinsons Department Store offers an exceptional selection of merchandise from top international and local brands. From the trendiest fashion pieces, the most coveted lifestyle products, the latest items for the home, to playthings and necessities for the little ones, Robinsons Department Store provides an experience that goes beyond ordinary shopping.
Committed to make shopping a pleasurable experience rather than a task, Robinsons Department Store professionalized its customer service counters with what is now called Robinsons Business Center. Now, shoppers can complete errands and settle dues for basic utilities, purchase show and concert tickets, complete forex transactions, buy Robinsons gift certificates, phone and internet loads, and even book Cebu Pacific flights in just one stop.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: robdsnc
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, dependent on Position/Work assignment
- Specific Location: 110 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue Libis, Quezon City