Quezon City Jobs Admin Staff Position at JACQUI FOOD CORP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||JACQUI FOOD CORP|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working admin staff with warehouse experience and good communication skills.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and admin officer to handle requests and queries from managers
- Other task maybe assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors or College graduate.
- Over 2 years’ experience in related fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Ability to multitask.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Jacqui Food Corporation, 1100 Magsaysay Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jacqui Food Corp operates over 50 restaurants in various locations within SM Mall Management. The company specializes in serving Filipino cuisine, offering a wide variety of home-cooked meals that are both delicious and affordable.
At Jacqui Food Corp, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality meals that are prepared using the freshest ingredients. Our menu features a range of Filipino favorites.
In addition to our focus on quality and affordability, we are also dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. Our team of friendly and knowledgeable staff members are always on hand to answer questions, make recommendations, and ensure that every customer has a positive dining experience.
At Jacqui Food Corp, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. As such, we offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career growth and development. We believe in fostering a positive work environment where our team members can thrive and achieve their full potential.
If you're looking for a rewarding career in the fast-food industry, we invite you to join our team at Jacqui Food Corp.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mall Hours
- Specific Location: KAPILIGAN ST.